The Latest From MaxAmps.com
MaxAmps 30C 6500 “Ready to Run” Kit
MaxAmps.com introduces the ultimate “Ready to Run” lipo kit for RTR’s like the Traxxas VXL Rustler, Stampede, Bandit, and Slash. This new kit boasts a 30C constant 6500mah pack for the highest capacity pack available to fit standard 10th scale battery trays with no modifications.
Lipo 6500 2S 7.4V Pack
• 45+mph in most brushless setups(7.4 Volts)
• 39 minutes average runtime(6500mah Capacity)
• 45mm X 137mm X 25mm
• 30C Constant(195 amps)
• 327 grams
• Plug and Play for any vehicle(no soldering required)
Hyperion EOS0606i AC/DC Balance Charger
• Charges NIMH, NICD, Lipo & A123
• Comes with Integrated LBA Balancer
• Also includes Hyperion 2S-6S Multi-Adapter
• 1-14 NIMH-NICD, 1-6 Lipo, 1-6 A123 cells
• Up to 6 amp charge rate
• This charger balances your pack while it's charging.
Of course, the AC/DC part means that you can charge directly from an AC wall supply or from a 12V DC battery/power supply.
Fire resistant Lipo Sack 9" X 12"
Use this product while charging, storing or transporting a lipo battery pack. The use of a Lipo Sack does not guarantee protection of surrounding surfaces. It is simply intended to mitigate the effects of a battery failure during charging or after a crash. MaxAmps takes no responsiblilty for effectiveness of the lipo sack. Never charge unattended. Always keep your lipo packs in a fireproof container in addition to the lipo sack.
As with all MaxAmps packs, you choose your plug, tap, and wire options and your pack is built to order within 24-48 hours of placing your order on the website at www.MaxAmps.com