Latest from MIP:
Since 1978 MIP has pushed the limits in the RC World. When it comes to creative and innovative products, such as the CVD™ axle, RC10 4x4 conversion, Bypass1™ Piston, SCTE Pro4mance™ package, newly released Pucks™ Drive system, and for the first time an Upgrade Kit to convert a TLR-SCTE 2.0 4x4 Short Course into a Super Light 1/8th Scale e-Buggy! With the addition of MIP’s Pro8 Upgrade Kit the once 4x4 Short Course transforms into a competitive and agile 1/8th Super Lite e-Buggy that meets all specifications for width and length! The only difference is that it’s upwards of two pounds lighter when compared to the average 1/8th scales e-Buggy's on the market! To visualize the weight differential, it’s like removing a minimum of 162 of the seven gram square lead weights (commonly used in RC) off of the average 1/8th scale! The weight decrease makes this e-Buggy much more agile vs. its heavier competitor as well as puts less wear and tear on the race track, and increases turn marshal safety.
When Upgrading the TLR-SCTE 2.0 4x4 or the MIP Pro4mance™ Package Losi SCTE up to a 1/8th Super Lite, electronics are always a factor to consider, but with this product either SC 4x4 electronics or 1/8th scale electronics are compatible! You just have to decide what run-time you are trying to obtain.
7 minutes of runtime:
SC electronics: 2 cell - high Mah (Zombie 7200Mah)* / High KV SC motor (Tekin 4300Kv HD)*
12 minutes of runtime:
1/8th scale electronics: Small 4 cell - low Mah (Protek 3500Mah)* / Low KV SC or Indoor 1/8th scale motor (Tekin 1850HD / Tekin 1950 T8i)*
The time of heavy, dangerous, track wrecking, eight pound 1/8th scales is a thing of the past, time to look towards to the future - Super Light and Agile 1/8th Scales! MIP’s upgrade package for the Losi/TLR 2.0 can make that future a reality! Be sure to check out part #13300 on miponline.com!
*Electronics used for these run time statistics. Run times may vary with other products.
Racers looking to create a competitive Super Light 1/8th scale buggy
- Increased Overall Agility
- Increased Acceleration
- Increased Deceleration
- Increased Corner Speed
- More Overall Air Control
- Much Lighter than other 1/8th Scales
- Taper lock 17mm hex adapters
- 17mm serrated wheel nuts
- Narrow front hex adapters create more off-power steering
- Anodized and laser marked 7075-T6 aluminum parts
- 4 mm glass / carbon hybrid front / rear towers
- MIP Bypass1™ piston upgrade
- Two pairs of tuned racing springs
- Black oxide & wax coated body clips
- Aluminum adjustable height rear body mounts
- Machined aluminum front body mount
- Custom MIP molded front bumper
- Custom MIP molded wing mounts
- Trim to fit Lexan mud guards
- Online set up sheets
- Technical support from MIP’s Factory Race Team
- 100% Made in the USA!
- .050 Allen Key – (Suggest #9000 MIP Hex Driver Wrench .050 inch.)
- 1/16 Allen Key – (Suggest #9001 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 1/16 inch.)
- 5/64 Allen Key – (Suggest #9002 MIP Hex Driver Wrench 5/64 inch.)
#13300 MIP Pro8™ e-Buggy Upgrade Kit, TLR-SCTE 2.0 - MSRP: $168.00
#13350 MIP Pro8™ e-Buggy Upgrade Kit, MIP Pro4mance™ Package - MSRP: $130.00