Latest from LRP:
With an already outstanding pre-release performance at the 2012 I.F.M.A.R. TC Worlds and 2012 Off Road R.O.A.R. Super Nationals, the FLOW WorksTeam is sure to be the most sought-after competition brushless speed control on the market.
The hardware and software of the Flow WorksTeam have been designed completely from scratch; the speed control can now be universally used with modified and stock motors. Due to the multitude of mode setup options, the Flow WorksTeam can be precisely adapted to both modified and stock class racing.
Apart from its unique software, the Flow features a machined aluminum 2-piece case which acts as a heatsink transferring the heat efficiently to the outside, keeping the speed control running cooler in all racing conditions. A high-power output over the entire RPM range and the simple yet flexible adjustability are only some of the NEW features found in the Flow WorksTeam.
- Modified and Stock Racing - All-purpose on road and off road software for modified and stock classes, including boost 0
- Multi-mode profile adjustment - 7 fully adjustable parameters for stock and modified: auto brake, feel, torque timing, boost timing, boost angle, boost turbo, and cutoff voltage
- HD full aluminum case - For lowest core temperature and tough race design
- All-New 6V/3A linear BEC
- Easysolder U-Tab Design - Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for low resistance
- X-Brake Pro - New, efficient, and precise brake software
- USB Software Updateability - Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at www.LRP.cc!
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3 - Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for both the speedo and motor
- Extra small size - 32x34x21mm size for easy installation
- Included plug-in high-performance fan
Case size: 32 x 34 x 21mm
Voltage input: 3.7 - 7.4v
BEC:6.0V / 3.0A
Sensored brushless system:YES
Multi mode profile adjustment:YES
Multi Protection System 2:YES
Internal Temp Check System 3:YES
Rec. motor limit:3.5T
Typical voltage drop:At 20a - 0.011V/Phase
Weight (excl. wires):40g
Flow WorksTeam Brushless Speed Control
Available: October 2012
MSRP Price: $339.99