New from Avid:
Racers can outfit the B4.1 or SC10 in style with AVID black anodized 12mm clamping hex adapters. AVID clamping hexes are made of 6061-T6 aluminum and then machined with a chamfer for easy wheel installation along with the signature machined highlight.
- Available for SC10 Front, SC10 Rear, B4.1 Front, B4.1 Rear.
- Clamping design with 2-56 Stainless Steel Clamp Screw. Uses 5/64” or 2mm hex driver.
- Chamfered edge for easy wheel installation.
- Direct fit onto SC10 Rear and B4.1 Rear
- Front Hex adapters require car or truck outfitted with Associated part #9880 steering block and #9881 truck or #7496 buggy front axle.
- Each package includes 1 pair of 12mm hex adapters, 2 x 2-56 clamping screws, and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
AVID 1/16” Solid Axle Pins are made of 303 Stainless Steel and are the perfect complement to a set of AVID hex adapters. Racers across the world know that solid axle pins give the utmost in durability and peace of mind for your 10th scale car, truck, or short course. These 1/16” pins are 0.375” long and fit most Associated and Losi brand 10th scale vehicles. Each package includes a container with a minimum of 10 solid axle pins. We admit that sometimes we can’t count perfectly, but we always try to give you more pins rather than less!
AV1001-FR SC10 Clamping 12mm hex, Front SC10 Front* $9.00
AV1001-RR SC10 Clamping 12mm hex, Rear SC10 Rear $9.00
AV1001-SET SC10 Clamping 12mm hex, Set SC10 Set $17.00
AV1001-256 2-56 Clamping Hex Screws replacement $3.00
AV1002-FR B4.1 Clamping 12mm hex, Front B4.1 Front* $9.00
AV1002-RR B4.1 Clamping 12mm hex, Rear B4.1 Rear $9.00
AV1002-SET B4.1 Clamping 12mm hex, Set B4.1 Set $17.00
AV116-375 1/16” Solid Axle Pin Most 10th $7.00
* Front Hex adapters require car or truck outfitted with Associated part #9880 steering block and #9881 truck or #7496 buggy front axle.
AVID is pleased to announce their off-road wheel line. The first release will be the Sabertooth Short Course Wheel for the SC10 family of trucks, followed closely by a version for Losi trucks. The Sabertooth Short Course Wheel is designed with several features to set it apart from the crowd. Racers and bashers alike will appreciate the design details that make AVID products unique.
- Durable and light-weight: The Sabertooth wheel has strength where it counts, and because of the hollow 5-spoke design, the wheels are the lightest we’ve measured at 24.6 g each.
- SC10 Wide-Track: The SC10 wheels are offset to push the Associated truck +3mm per side to the maximum legal width for more stability and faster cornering.
- Over-size glue catch bead: The Sabertooth wheel has a large inner and outer glue catch to keep the glue where you want it and not on your wheel face!
- AVID signature swirl pattern: This innovative swirl pattern is designed to mate with serrated locking nuts to keep your wheels secure.
- Real-truck inspired 5-spoke design
- AVID wheels are center-point injected to ensure that they spin true and are well balanced.
- Pre-molded with vent hole
- AVID logo on the wheel face.
- Each package includes 1 pair of wheels and 1 AVID mini decal sheet.
The AV1100-B wheels fit front or rear on any Associated SC10 with 12mm hex adapters (AV1001-SET). The AV1101-B wheels fit the Losi Ten-SCTE 4wd truck, as well as any XXX-SCT with hex adapter conversion.
In keeping with AVID’s mission to bring the best value to the customer, we are offering an amazing deal with our wheel “6 pack”*. 6 Pairs of wheels for $42, 12 pairs for $84, etc…. Inside the AVID shopping cart, each group of 6 wheels gives you a bulk price of $7.00 per pair instead of $8.00.
AV1100-B Sabertooth SC10 Wheel, 12mm hex Black 1 $8.00
AV1100-B Sabertooth SC10 Wheel, 12mm hex Black 6 $42.00
AV1101-B Sabertooth SCTE Wheel, 12mm hex Black 1 $8.00 May 2012
AV1101-B Sabertooth SCTE Wheel, 12mm hex Black 6 $42.00 May 2012
*Additional wheels purchased which do not fit into a group of 6 will be charged at the normal price of $8.00 per pair. Discounted wheels and regular priced wheels are displayed in the AVID cart.